Tidbits from the Book – Part 3
- Maintain a log of everything you eat and drink for one week.
- Keep in mind that food and beverages are your fuel. When you feed yourself the equivalent of high-grade fuel, you get more energy and higher prosperity.
- As you notice changes in your energy, pay attention to any changes to your prosperity.
- Notice any “ah-has” related to your energy during the week you monitor your food and beverages.
- Use the worksheet provided to monitor your daily intake, energy levels and food sensitivities.
Consider the following questions:
- Under what circumstances do you find yourself negatively triggered emotionally?
- What situations in your life trigger happy feelings?
- Are there any relationship patterns that come up regularly that tend to create positive or negative emotions in you?
- What emotional patterns in your relationships support and uplift your energy?
- What situations or relationships send you into a downward spiral or lower your energy?
- What type of news stories positively impact your emotional energy?
- What news stories negatively impact your emotional energy?
- What time of day do you have challenging conversations? Is there any connection to when you last ate, such as a possibility of low blood sugar?
WORDS OF WISDOM
“What we consider to be our private thoughts are in fact a collective phenomenon—the result of mass convergence of cultural influences. Our version of reality is simply a construct, colored by our own concepts and memories, which themselves are influenced by language, culture, and our own histories.”
—Lynne McTaggart, The Bond
WORDS OF WISDOM
“When you experience fear about not having enough money, you emanate a vibration that prevents you from receiving what you are asking for. Even though you have been asking for prosperity and stability the fear you are feeling is your indicator that you cannot, right now, let what you want in. As long as you continue to think the thoughts that are causing the fear, the things you want cannot show up in your life. You’ve got to accomplish the feeling first.”